Panama, The Republic of
PANAMA is situated between Costa Rica and Colombia at the coastlines
on both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. Panama was the first country
to introduce modern legislation permitting the creation of offshore
companies for tax planning purposes. A standard Exempted Company
is usually incorporated with an authorised capital of USD10,000.00
Minimum number of officers is THREE (the officers can be the directors)
[MORE backgrounds of The Republic
Tailor-made a Panama company lets you:-
- No tax on exempted company
- Privacy of Shareholders &/or Directors names
- No local Directors, local meetings or annual returns
- Bearer shares are permitted
- May have a single shareholder
- Permitted to hold shares in other offshore companies
- No requirement to hold an AGM
- No requirement for audited financial statements.
- First year Panama Government License fee and Registered
Agent fee is included. But mailing & IDD, if applicable,
are not included above (Government fee is subject to
change as announced)
- Overseas customers please add HK$600 for Incorporation
Speedpost charges & HK$300 for T/T bank charges.
- Above plan includes certificate of incorporation (government
incorporation fee included), printing of memorandum
of articles and association, share certificate, registers
of officers and company chop.
- Formation services include the preparation of documents
for the appointment of 3 director(s) & registering
1-3 shareholder(s), prepare first meeting etc. If there
are more than 3 directors/shareholders, we may charge
for the extras.
- Formation minimum requirements:
The company must have at lease 3 directors and 1 shareholder.
The shareholder may be in bearer. [But some banks may
not accept bearer shareholder to open corporate bank
- Annual Maintenance Fee (as from 2nd year):
Annual maintenance fee of HK$5,800 (subject to change
as announced) is due on June and December each year
(Companies incorporated in first 6 months the year before
are due in June each year and those in lower 6 months
the year before are due in December) The fee includes
Annual Government Fee, Registered Agent Fee & Registered
Office of respective jurisdiction.
Order your company
! or contact us
for any queries. If you have other requirements for the incorporation,
please let us know and our staff will try to solve it or find alternatives
You tell... we tailor